Maungdaw, Arakan State: There is no security for domestic animals of Rohingyas in northern Arakan , Burma, said a trader from Maungdaw south.
Chittagong, Bangladesh: “We must send out a clear message to our Muslim brethren in Burma that we shall continue to stand by them and never give up till we find a lasting solution to their problems is found,” called at the Organization of Islamic Cooperation – OIC - contact group meeting at its headquarters in Jeddah on April 14 by Bangladesh Foreign Minister Dipu Moni.
Bangladesh Foreign Minister Dipu Moni
- Sudden rain gusts up Rohingya refugee camp in Bangladesh
- Nasaka harass fishermen in Maungdaw south
- UNSC must protect rights and lives of Rohingya Muslims: Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu
- Veterinary surgeon collects money in Maungdaw
- Rohingya suffer more in Buddhist Water Festival
- Emergency Act 144 extended again in Maungdaw