Maungdaw, Arakan State: Security forces –police, Hluntin and Nasaka- shot and wounded a Rohingya in Maungni village of Maungdaw yesterday night, according to a school teacher from Maungdaw.
A poster of Long March for Muslim in Burma inside Bangladesh
Maungdaw, Arakan State: The concerned authority of Maungdaw has settled and built houses for Natala villagers on Rohingyas’ lands in Maungdaw south recently, said a schoolteacher on condition of anonymity.
Maungdaw, Arakan State: A group of Nasaka and police have been trying to arrest Rohingya villagers of Hatipara (village) and Zedi Pyin villages of Maungdaw Township on May 6, over the allegation that terrorist group from Bangladesh entered the Maungdaw north, a school teacher from the locality said preferring not to be named.
- ARNO Press release: Rebuttal to Eleven Media false report
- No water for summer paddy fields in Maungdaw
- Thunder lightning kills two, injures nine people in Maungdaw
- Joint statement on the official of the Rakhine(Arakan) investigation commission
- Census resumes in Maungdaw south
- Nasaka robs bicycle from student in Maungdaw